Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Viewing Party at Mikuni's 12.23.14

Tonight Jenn and I went to Mikuni's to celebrate her birthday! Mikuni's also happened to be hosting a Kings viewing party as well, so there was absolutely no excuse not to be there! I had heard a lot of good things about this restaurant, so I'm glad we were able to make it out to dinner.

Cassie and Kat of the SKD were representing the Kings for the viewing party. They went around the dining area handing out free Kings gear to the diners. The Kings also brought some autographed items to the restaurant for a free raffle - there was even a Darren Collison signed jersey up for grabs.

Jenn and I ended up getting the 2 for $45 dinner special - a very good deal, actually. But I went ahead and ordered the DMC roll on top of that. This roll is named after DeMarcus Cousins and contains white tuna, lobster tempura, crab, and avocado. It's a big roll and very delicious. I'd recommend it! It usually costs $15 (DMC's jersey no.), but they had it for half off during the viewing party. Winning!

Check out my review of Mikuni's on Yelp... and friend me on Yelp as well! Here's the review: CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment