Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kings v. Jazz 12.08.14

Tonight I got to take my wife to the Kings game! It seems like she's been able to make a few more games this season as compared to last. I was planning on sitting with her the entire game, but a few people asked me to take some photos of the halftime performance - I obliged.

Right outside our section was a booth from the fire department that collected donated toys. As you can see, they were pretty successful! Way to go Sacramento for helping the needy during this Christmas season!

Ran into Scott Fresh on the court before the game right before he announced the honorary captains. Scott's always been a really positive guy to be around. He's perfect for the job of MC.

I had a few extra tickets to this game so I decided to give some away to friends and Instagram followers. Every-so-often if I have extra tickets I'll post them to my Instagram account (blacksheep217). Follow me and you might score a free ticket to a Kings game.

I gave a couple of tickets to Sasha and asked her to bring a friend to the game. It's always good having her at the games because I know she's a really passionate Kings fan like myself.

The official game ball was brought down in a very special way tonight. A fireman came down from the ceiling to deliver it. That was pretty spectacular.

I spent some time on the baseline getting some shots as the Kings played he Jazz. I didn't stay for very long but still got a chance to get some nice images.

The Kings played pretty well today. It was good to see the Kings reach in and pull out a victory tonight. The Jazz are a team they should beat.

There was a lot of hoopla concerning tonight's halftime show as Vivek's daughter Anjali was here to perform. Anjali is a very talented, and each time she comes she rocks the house!

I was able to get a pretty close shot of her as she came out for the performance. She started off facing the front of the court but quickly started to perform towards the back. I had to scramble in order to get to the correct side she was performing towards!

Anjali wasn't going it alone with this performance. She tag teamed with Tyga for tonight's halftime entertainment. They had good chemistry as they sang on the court.

The SKD also performed tonight - they had their usual two routine night. Since I wasn't sitting on the sideline during the first performance, I had to run all the way down from my season ticket seat to the court when the SKD came out. I'm glad I was able to make it in time to get some nice shots tonight.

It's always the best to leave the arena after a victory. Andrea and Dany said goodbye to us a we left the arena. The next Kings home game is on Thursday against the Houston Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment