Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kings v. Suns 12.26.14

This post is coming a bit late as I've been trying to move houses and keep up with the Kings at the same time! It's definitely been hectic for me. On Friday, the Phoenix Suns came to town to take on the Kings. My friend Alex took his girlfriend out to see all the action!

Before the game began Isela from SKD came out to sing the national anthem. I've seen her do this a few times already, and each time she has done a fabulous job of it. I wouldn't be opposed if she did it at every game. Ariana from SKD is quite the singer as well. Maybe they could trade off nights.

Tonight would be a big game as former King favorite Isaiah Thomas came back to the arena for the first time as an opposing team member. The fans cheered for him... at least at first!

Derrick Williams had a very strong game and was able to contribute in many ways. His ability to finish off with big dunks really helped the Kings get their energy up.

Ben McLemore also continued to impress - it has been awesome to see this young player begin to find his place in the NBA. 

The Kings were able to keep the game pretty close for 3 quarters, but the Suns ended up pulling away in the fourth. Despite the super efforts by BMac and DWill, the Kings fell to the Suns.

Though the night was a difficult one for the Kings, the Kings Dancers still were able to perform their routines to perfection. I like this unique moment I caught Corina in during one of the SKD dances.

Tonight the tricycle races were on! My season ticket holder section, 122, was competing. Though I wasn't there, I still was rooting for this particular contestant. Guess what... he won! My entire section went home with free tacos!

Slamson found Amare Stoudemire at the Kings game tonight. It's past Christmas, but it looks like Slamon was still the holiday mood. I'm pretty sure he didn't get a kiss from Amare though.

No comments:

Post a Comment