Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kings Christmas Photo 12.04.14

Tonight I went down to the arena for a special season ticket members only holiday photoshoot on the court. One of the perks that I've had over the past couple seasons has been the opportunity to this special photo taken.

The Kings provided some delicious cookies for all who came out. There was a  nice variety spread out for the season ticket holders. Who could turn down cookies? Not me!

The Kings also provided hot chocolate to go with the cookies. It's been pretty cold in Sacramento these past few days, so a cup of hot chocolate was very welcome indeed.

Last year I work a nice sport jacket for the photo, but that was mostly because I was off to a Yelp Elite event after the on-court photo. This year I decided to 'borrow' my wife's nicest Kings scarf and wear that.

The season ticket members had the arena pretty much all to themselves. The photographer was set up on a ladder to shoot the photos. Slamson, an elf, and Tammier, Roxy, Molly, and Lynsi from the SKD were all there to help out.

The photo was printed out on the spot and came in this nice card holder. This is such a fun keepsake! I hope the Kings continue to do this tradition each and every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment