Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kings v. Nets 11.13.13

The pre-game show was filmed right outside our entrance tonight. These guys are total pros and I love seeing them do their thang! Slamson, Scott Fresh, Scott Moak, and Jenn Santich always provide great entertainment for fans at the game. Tonight there was a toy drive going on. Kings fans were encouraged to donate toys. Looks like it was pretty successful!

Season ticket holders who came in the season ticket holder entrance got these magnetic Kings schedules. It was funny because I was telling my friend when we entered that we could have gone through any door since there was no line at any of them, but we should go through the season ticket holders line just 'cuz. Well... there was an actual incentive this time to enter the arena that way!

Ben Mclemore got his first start tonight. He actually struggled quite a bit throughout the game. I'm just going to chalk it up to rookie starting jitters. He had a few air balls tonight that were quite uncharacteristic. Though he struggled at times, he did provide a huge spark with an amazing alley-oop dunk early in the game.

I'm not sure what's up with the seats in front of us... they always seem to go to people who just come to the game once, and not regular season ticket holders. The people in front of us constantly get up and down and have conversations standing up. It can get pretty annoying at times. The season ticket holder that sits next to us would have heckled them a bit... but he wasn't there. I'm too nice to heckle or say anything!

Corina and Charli came to pay me a visit tonight! It was awesome! I got to know them a little through Instagram. Both Corina and Charli are rookies for SKD, but they are totally kicking @$$ on the court when they dance. It's awesome to see them reaching out to fans like me during the games!

The SKD always do a great job of pumping up the crowd at the games. It's cool how they always have different outfits for their performances. They are total pros. This pic reminds me a little of the Rockettes. I personally prefer SKD to those New York dancers though! Sacramento FTW!!!

The cotton candy guy always walks up and down the aisle next to me. I like cotton candy... but I can't ever bring myself to get one. It's not that I'm too cheap... I actually purchase food at the arena all the time. Well, maybe one day I'll pony up for one of these delectable bags of sweetness.

Dave came with me to see the Kings beat the Nets tonight. It was a great time out watching ball and talking ball. Next game is on Friday versus the Pistons. It will be the only game nationally televised, and the Kings are trying to sell it out and set a noise record! Currently, I don't have anyone to go with! Let me know if you wanna join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment