Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kings v. Clippers 11.1.13

The night started off great with Vivek's daughter sining the national anthem. She's beautiful AND has a great singing voice! That's a great combination for sure. Dad's gotta be proud!

Here's a view of tip-off from our season ticket seats. It's not bad. We have a good angle... and it's in the lower bowl. Definitely can't complain about our seats, but closer is always better!

So this happened tonight! We were able to snag King's Row tickets for the second half of the game. HOW UNBELIEVABLE IS THAT? All I have to say is THANK YOU NICK, you made our night!!! The view from King's Row is incredible. You can hear the players talking and see their expressions and interaction with each other. What an experience!

Tonight my friend Dave and I attended the game. As I type this I am still shocked that we got to sit in King's Row. Dave splits the seat next to mine with two other guys. I really hope next year we can get more friends to join us in our season tickets.

This is the kind of photo you can get from King's Row. Such close images! I am totally loving every minute I'm there!

Recognize the gentleman on the left? Yep... that's Mayor Kevin Johnson in front of me! He was cheering for the team the entire time. Way to represent!

Scott Fresh and Slamson pump up the crowd in this very close game.

The SKD put on an awesome display as they always do at the games.

Even though the King's lost this game 110-101, I still had an incredible experience that I'll never forget. I hope to return to King's Row again someday! Or if not there, at least get the chance to get some photos this close to the court once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment