Monday, March 24, 2014

Kings v. Bucks 3.24.14

Today's game was an early 3PM start so we got into the arena while it was still very bright outside. Leaving the arena was bright as well. I enjoy the 3PM Sunday games as Sunday afternoon is a great time to watch some NBA basketball. After the game there is still a lot of time to relax before getting back to the work week.

I had very hard time finding someone to go to this game with me. My fellow season ticket holders couldn't make it. I turned to Instagram to find someone to take the ticket, but at the very last minute I found my friend Ray. He's a long-time King fan that was visiting home on break from UCLA. It was my pleasure to be able to take him to this game!

The Kings really took it to the Bucks early in this game. It seemed like they could do no wrong! These types of games are few and far between for the Kings, so it was good to just soak this all in. DeMarcus was amazing tonight as he made jump shot after jump shot in the first half.

I just had to get a photo of the scoreboard after just the first quarter of play. The Kings almost put up 40 points in twelve minutes. Incredible. What's more amazing is that the Bucks only had 16 points at the end of the first. It was total domination by Sacramento.

The SKD were looking great tonight as they did their two performances. I really like this shot of them as they blow kisses to the crowd at the end their first performance.

It was really exciting to find out that the dancers would be signing a special poster for fans at halftime of the game. Ray and I were sure to get lined up early. All but a couple of the dancers were there to fill the poster with signatures.

This is a very nice poster, and I especially like mine as they personalized it at the top with my 'blacksheep' nickname. This was a good sized poster, I'm very happy with i!

With the game well in hand, Coach Malone took out Cousins and Thomas. They had the lead up to 40 at one point, but the Bucks got that whittled down quite a bit by the time the final whistle sounded.

Overall it was an awesome afternoon at the arena. It's great to see the Kings win in convincing fashion. Some of the starters stayed in a bit longer than they probably should have, but everything turned out fine at the end. Free tacos for all in attendance!

No comments:

Post a Comment