Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kings Viewing Party at the Hop House in EDH 2.10.15

Tonight I drove out to El Dorado Hills for a Kings viewing party. It was at this place called the Hop House. EDH is a bit far for me, but I'm always up to check new places out.

When I arrived, the Kings were already set up with their free raffle table. There were some really cool prizes to win - multiple autographed items including balls and a jersey. 

The atmosphere at the Hop House was great. The inside of the restaurant was very hip and modern, and the outside featured tables with open flames to keep patrons warm. I was impressed with everything there - very swanky!

Dany and Chelsea of the SKD were there to give away some fun Kings items to the folks who came out. There were mini balls and Kings cups to be had. The dancers couldn't stay too long at the event as they had a practice to make afterwards. Those girls are busy!

Everything on the menu at the Hop House looked amazing. I ended up ordering the truffle burger with onion rings. I have to say... good choice by me! But really, everything my friends and I ordered was top notch. I'd be happy to return to the Hop House and try more off their menu.

Slamson came and took over for the dancers after they departed. My friend Keefs got to meet him for the first time. They got really chummy real quick as Slamson ate a bunch of Keefs' fries. Haha, what a character!

It was an awesome night of Kings, food, and trivia too! The friends that I had come out had a blast. Thanks Kings for hosting such an amazing event. I can't wait for the next one!

After the Hop House we went right next door to this gelato place called Zia's. My friends Jess and Jeremy highly recommended it. My opinion of the place? The bomb! And the girl who served us there was a Kings fan! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment