Monday, February 16, 2015

DMC Viewing Party at Goldfield in Downtown Sacramento 2.15.15

Today the Kings hosted a viewing party at Goldfield in downtown Sacramento. Goldfield is a country style bar/pub/concert venue. It's was a great environment to have a party at as there was a number of unique drink and food items to try out on the menu.

It was awesome to see Monica at this event. She's one of the very important people over at the Kings who gets things organized. She was here to coordinate interviews with the news media that would be coming.

There was so much DMC to NYC gear to be had at this event. The fans who came got headbands, t-shirts, mini balls, and even Kings backpacks! It was definitely worth the trip even just for these awesome items!

My wife usually has Sunday off so she actually made it out to this event. We had a lot of fun! Here we are showing off some of the items we got.

We were accompanied by my friend Larry. He's a big basketball fan, and I'm glad he was able to make it out. This weekend a lot of friends had other plans, so it was great to have at least one come out!

Three of the SKD came out to this event - Jenna, Kat, and Cassie. I was sad that I didn't get a photo with Kat or Cassie here, but I did snag this one of Jenn with Jenna. Cute!

The bar area was filled with people watching the All-Star game. The atmosphere in the building was amazing. Quite a few people were interviewed by local news channels.

In another area of Goldfield tables were set up for a more relaxing viewing of the game. This is where we chose to hang out for most of the night.

We ordered three appetizers to snack on, but this particular one stood out... the pineapple wrapped bacon! It was delicious, and this particular one looks like the Sixth Man monument at the arena.

This amazing SKD poster was given out tonight as well. I'm surprised I had not seen this particular one before, but I'm glad I got a hold of it. The ones given out tonight were autographed by all the dancers!

It was an awesome night at Goldfield. I strongly recommend attending one of these Kings viewing parties if you have the chance. They are a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment