Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Isaiah Thomas Signing in Roseville 4.15.14

It was a beautiful day in Roseville for Kings/Kaiser event! Scott Fresh and Slamson were part of the festivities. They were there entertaining all the fans who came out to meet Isaiah Thomas. I was debating with myself whether or not to come out to this signing as it would require me to immediately leave work and drive out to Roseville. I went for it... and I'm glad I did.

Kaiser had all sorts of information booths and activities set up for for people to check out. I saw hula hoop contests and basketball hoops set up for people to have fun with. I got to the event pretty late so I was pretty much in the back of the line, but I appreciated that the Kaiser folks cared for our health and gave us sun screen and bottled water as we waited - now that was thoughtful!

Here's Katie on the left who gets these events together for the Kings. If you've been to any of these Kings organized signings you've probably seen her around. She's done a great job all year of putting these things together and making them fun for the fans. The Kings are lucky to have her!

Isaiah was a total gentleman. Even though we didn't get a chance to talk to him for a long time, he acknowledged each fan who came to meet him. Though this signing began at a very early time, 3:30pm, there was a very good turnout - well over 200 people. The Sacramento fans really love their Pizza Guy.

I had Isaiah sign this photo I took of him at the Cap City Kingdom party a few months back. It's been a really busy week for me, so I didn't really have time to go out and print any other photos; I'm glad this one was on hand for me to have him sign. The signed photo collection grows! After I got IT's signature I jumped in my car to head off to watch the SKD practice. That opportunity was made available by redeeming Royal Circle Points. It was an amazing experience. Read about it in the post below this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment