Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Season Finale Viewing Party in EDH 4.15.15

There have been many Kings viewing parties in El Dorado Hills this season. Tonight's viewing party was at Pete's restaurant. Just like the other parties, Slamson and a couple of SKD came out to support the Kings and have some fun.

I've been very impressed with all the restaurants that have hosted the Kings viewing parties this season. Each restaurant is a place that I would definitely return to for a meal. Who knew that being a Kings fan would open up dining experiences like this!?!?

I've gotta thank my friend Sasha for coming with me to this event. She's been a lot of fun to hang out with this season, and I'm extra excited that she won one of the raffle prizes the Kings were giving away tonight. After dinner we hit up the gelato place just down the street. What a sweet ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment