Saturday, April 4, 2015

Kings Viewing Party in EDH 4.1.15

Drove out to El Dorado Hills for a Kings viewing party today. EDH has been getting a lot of these at their businesses recently! The original location of the party was to be at the Ruffhaus Hot Dog restaurant, but it was changed to Bistro 33 across the street at the last minute. Good thing I have sleuthing skills! When I didn't see anyone at Ruffhuas I decided to do a little searching.

I came to find Slamson up to some of his old tricks. He was walking around entertaining all the folks at Bistro 33. Sometimes I wonder how he comes up with all the crazy stuff he does! He's so funny!

Slamson decided to have some fun with me as well today. I guess he thinks I need a haircut. I'm not sure if Slamson's the one I want cutting my hair though.

This is what happens when Slamson gets a hold of your camera. Slamson went around Bistro 33 taking snapshots of all sorts of things. Well, at least I ended up in one of the pictures!

There was not a big turnout for his viewing party, but I did meet fellow Kings fan Daniel tonight - which was awesome. It's always great to meet people who are passionate about the Kings. 

Before leaving EDH I decided to try one of the hotdogs at Ruffhuas. I was really intrigued by their menu, and it did not disappoint! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment