Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kings v. Timberwolves 4.7.15

It was a strange day in Sacramento weather-wise. At times we had rain, hail, lightning, and sunshine - but it made for a nice photo! Even though I arrived a bit later to the game tonight, it's that time in the year when it doesn't get dark until later. I like this shot of the arena as people arrive with the sun behind the trees.

I sat in section 108 of the arena today. It's a place that I haven't been. I was able to get these tickets compliments of the Kings for being a group leader this season. It's one of the cool benefits of getting folks to the game!

It was a pleasure to invite Semaj, a former SKD dancer, to watch the game with me. She was great last year on the court and a lot of fun to watch the game with!

I took a picture of my season ticket seats from where I was in 108. It was funny to see my two friends Dave and Arnold sitting there. This would make for a funny profile picture I think - sort of Where's Waldo-ish.

Section 108 is behind the basket, so I didn't get a great angle to shoot photos from. I did the best that I could and still ended up with a few SKD shots that I liked. Tonight's routine was very fun to watch - I was glad to be able to capture some of it.

Rudy has been out with a concussion for a week. I think that's standard NBA procedure for that type of injury. It was great seeing him back on the court as the Kings needed him with DeMarcus out with a sore foot. Rudy was awesome and scored over 30 points tonight.

Speaking of awesome, that's exactly what Omri was. He had a career night against the Wolves scoring over 30 points himself. He was doing it all on the court!

With just a few seconds left in the game, coach put Sim in. It was a nice surprise to see him on the court. With so little time left he didn't really get to get on the stat sheet, but I was happy to capture this special moment of his first NBA court appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment