Monday, February 24, 2014

Featured on Kings.com 2.24.14

Wow, landmark day for me! I had the opportunity to share some of my photos with the Kings, and the good people there created a feature/gallery of my stuff on the official team website! I really got a kick out of seeing myself on the front page of Kings.com. I know it's only going to be there for a short time before the next Kings news story is up, but I'm going to enjoy it while it's there. And I have this photo of it to remember my time on the main page! My hugest thanks go out to Andrew over at the Kings for making this happen! I'm looking forward to taking more photos at the games and during CCK events. Find me at the games and who knows, one of my photos of you may show up in a future Kings.com posting! And if not there, on my site here or on my Instagram.

Here's a link to my gallery and article on Kings.com: CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment