Saturday, January 10, 2015

Kings v. Nuggets 1.9.15

Tonight I was able to take my co-worker Nicole to the game! She had previously gone with Aman, my other co-worker, but this was the first time we could sit together and chat. Nicole definitely works hard as a kindergarten teacher. It was great to catch up and see how she was doing with her class.

Fans in attendance got to have a poster of Carl Landry. Comcast definitely makes quite a few of these signs... and for different teams as well. I have some posters very similar to these from the San Jose Sharks.

Because I was a group leader, I received two complimentary tickets. These seats were located in section 101Q - not bad! We got a chance to get a more forward view of the action. For player photos, I think sitting on the sides is better because you see more of their fronts, but for purely watching, these were great.

Because I had the complimentary seats my season ticket holder partner Dave got to take his lovely wife Jensine to the game! I got the chance to go by our section and say hi to them.

The last game was looked as a turning point for the positive. The Kings had a great victory against the Thunder, and they were looking to get another tonight against the Nuggets.

The Kings and the Nuggets played very closely in the first half. Neither team could really pull ahead of the other. It was a very exciting first half of basketball!

In the second half of the game everything changed. The Kings began missing many of their shots while the Nuggets seemed to make everything. A small Kings lead at halftime turned into a practical blowout for Denver. It was a stunning and disappointing turnaround.

The SKD were on hand to keep the energy levels up. They only had one performance tonight. I'm not sure what's up with these one-performance games, but they need to get back to two sets for each game... and fast!

The SKD did keep themselves busy by doing a lot of fan give-aways tonight. The Sacramento fans love it when they have the chance to get hooked up with something from the dancers! The next game is on Sunday against the Cavs. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment