Monday, May 12, 2014

Kings Group Leaders Event 5.12.14

Last year I had a group of almost 90 people come out to the Kings Faith & Family night... and that made me a group leader. I got a notification that group leaders would be able to come to the arena for a special event, of course I had to go!

Tonight the group leaders had the chance to listen to a presentation from Kings president Chris Granger while eating a delicious meal. And it was delicious! I wasn't sure what we were going to get at this dinner event (King dogs, maybe?), but the Kings really went the extra mile for us. It was quite a delicious spread.

Of course one of the coolest parts of going to these things is seeing the various Kings personnel in attendance. It was great catching up with Scott Fresh and finding out what he's been up to so far during the off-season. Well... I did end up putting down a deposit for next year! Hopefully I'll be able to get a big group out to the arena again next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment