Wednesday, September 23, 2015

15-16 Season Tickets Have Arrived 9.23.15

I came home from work today to a very nice surprise in my mailbox. A black rectangular box with a Kings sticker was waiting for me. I excitedly brought it up to my room upstairs and opened it up.

Each season ticket member received this sweet photo book from the Kings. It highlights big moments in Kings history. This is especially significant since this season will mark the last at Sleep Train aka Arco Arena.

I was told that one of my photos would be featured in the book... and here it is! Thanks to the Kings for deeming this photo worthy of the book, and thanks for crediting it to me! It is such an honor!

So these badges will see a lot of work this season. I am still looking for people to join me at the games. If you'd like to purchase a part of my season tickets please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment