Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kings v. Hawks 3.16.15

It was the day before St. Patrick's Day so the Kings were selling this special green t-shirt at the Kings Store. They were just $15 each so I decided to pick one up. I don't have a whole lot of green clothing, so this was a nice pick up for me. Now I have something to wear for St. Patrick's Day! It's usually a tough holiday for me to be festive on. Thanks Kings! You've really helped me ou!

My friend Sasha just came back from her trip to Asia, so it was great to have her back out at the arena. She got to sit in my season ticket seats with a friend of hers. 

Vlade Divac's first day on the job for the Kings was today. He was recently hired to the front office. Vlade is an icon here in Sacramento, and I'm sure his input will be valuable to management.

It was pretty sweet to see Dominique Wilkins with Mayor Kevin Johnson on the court before the game. I remember Dominique as being a monster on the court. I'm sure KJ and 'Nique had a few battles against each other back in the day.

It was a special game for Jason Thompson today. In this game he became the longest tenured Kings player with 519 games with the team. It's been an amazing run for him as the team has changed so much and so often. He's been able to stick it through all of that!

The fans stood and cheered for him as he saluted them from the sidelines. Kings Community donated over 500 tickets to this game in honor of JT. So awesome!

SKD was in action for two performances tonight. This was my favorite shot of the night with a very up-close look at Cassie. 

The Kings liked this shot I got of Omri dunking the ball. In fact, they used this photo on their Facebook page! I like it too! Unfortunately, the Hawks ended up winning this hard fought game. The boys will face the Clippers coming into town on Wednesday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment