Monday, November 4, 2013

Basketball Card Maildays

Most people know me on Youtube as blacksheep217. I open up a lot of hockey cards on my channel. I've been starting to get more and more basketball cards. Check out my Youtube channel and subscribe to it! I'd love to connect with more basketball fans/collectors on Youtube! Sometimes the hockey folks give me a thumbs down when I do too much basketball content! Here's a link to my Youtube channel: CLICK HERE.

I got this DeMarcus Cousins autographed card today in the mail. Think it'd be a very expensive item to acquire? Think again! The total cost of this card (including shipping) was under ten bucks! I think that's not a bad price to pay for an autograph of DeMarcus! The card is nice and shiny too! But keep in mind not all cards are this cheap. Some cards can be pretty expensive.

Speaking of Expensive, this Isaiah Thomas card was a pretty penny. These babies are going for between $80 and $100 on eBay as of today. You can see that it has his autograph and an actual piece of his jersey embedded in it. If you haven't collected cards in a while... they have come a long way! They're not your daddy's pieces of cardboard!

Here's a typical video that I make when I get cards in the mail. Like I said, I have a lot of these videos (mostly for hockey as I'm a huge San Jose Sharks fan). There are a few great places to find basketball card collectibles in the Sacramento area. Contact me if you want to find out about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment